Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a partner on PartnerStack looking to use your program-specific Performance tab to get an in-depth look at how your partnership is performing.
Your Performance tab is program-specific. It will show you information about the partner program you are currently viewing. To view stats and information on all your programs, use your Reporting tab.
To switch between programs click "Switch programs" in the top right-hand corner and select your desired program.
Your Performance tab gives you a high-level overview of how your partnership is performing, compares your current partnership activity to past activity, and provides an in-depth breakdown of when activity has occurred in your partnership.
The top of your Performance tab displays stats offering an overview of your program performance, along with a graph to help visualize the data. You can change the graph displayed by clicking on a different stat card.
This data is updated hourly, and you can change the displayed timeframe by clicking the timeframe drop-down in the top right of the overview card.
You can select a timeframe such as "Last 7 days" or "Last quarter" or can enter a custom timeframe by selecting your desired start and end dates in the displayed calendar.
Stats displayed include:
- Clicks: The number of times an affiliate link has been clicked.
- Signups: The number of people who have signed up for a product through an affiliate link.
- Sales: The total number of completed transactions made through an affiliate link.
- Revenue: The total amount of money earned through completed transactions made through an affiliate link.
- Pending Rewards: The amount of commission earned by an affiliate that is pending approval or approved & pending payment.
- Paid Rewards: The amount of commission earned that has been approved and paid for by the company you partner with.
- Conversion rate: The percentage of clicks on an affiliate link that result in a completed sale.
- Earnings per click: The average amount of commission earned for each click on an affiliate link.
- Note: This value is calculated by dividing the amount of commissions earned by the total number of clicks in the specified timeframe, this is not an offer from the company you partner with. To view your available offers, click on your program Summary tab.
The detailed breakdown section of your Performance tab displays all the total clicks, signups, sales, revenue, pending rewards, and paid rewards for your partnership and the date on which each event occurred.
This data can be grouped by day, month, or year, and can be exported in CSV format by clicking "Export data" next to your time filter at the top of the page. Each column header can be clicked to view the data in ascending or descending order.
Detailed link reporting
If the company you partner with is integrated with us in a way that supports detailed link tracking, you will see additional menu options under your Performance tab.
If available, your detailed link reporting will include the following reports:
- Conversion: This report provides a comprehensive overview of the entire conversion journey, from click to sale, enabling you to track and optimize the performance of their marketing campaigns, identify bottlenecks, and maximize revenue by understanding the effectiveness of your entire funnel.
- Link: This report offers insights into the performance of individual affiliate links, allowing you to identify high-performing links, optimize marketing efforts, and allocate resources effectively based on a link's ability to generate clicks, conversions, and revenue.
- Referrer domain: This report allows you to analyze the performance of referrer pages, understanding which referring sources drive the most clicks, conversions, and revenue. This can help you focus on the most effective referral sources and make informed decisions to drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Sub ID: This report allows you to analyze the performance of each unique Sub ID, providing valuable insights to optimize your marketing strategy and achieve improved results.
- Geo-location: This report allows you to analyze the performance by country, and identify which country drives the most clicks, conversions, and revenue. This can be used to focus on the most effective country and make informed decisions to drive traffic and increase conversions.