Create a customer and attribute the sale to a partner through your company account
Creating a Customer
- Log onto your PartnerStack account
- Click on the Referrals tab in the menu at the top
- Click 'Add Referral'
This will let you manually create a new customer and record a sale
- Enter the customer's full name and email
- Search for and select the partner you want to attribute the customer to
- Click 'Submit Referral'
This will successfully create a new customer for you and let the partner know that he/she has signed up.
Note: If you want to add in a missed subscription, make sure that you add the customer_key when creating the customer. As long as it matches the customer_key that you are passing us through your integrated payment provider, the subscription will track.
Recording a Sale
Once the customer has been created, you can record a sale so the partner gets rewarded for the customer's purchase.
- In the Referrals tab, search for and select the customer you want to record a sale for.
- Click 'Record a Sale'
- Enter the dollar amount of the customer's purchase
- Click "✅" to complete the sale