Control who can access or edit information in your partner program
If you haven't added teammates yet, get started here.
Go to the Settings section on the left-hand side of your dashboard and click on the Teammates sub-section.
On this page, you will see your list of teammates you've invited to manage your program. On this page, you can Resend invites and also remove a teammate from your program if they are no longer associated with your company.
To configure a teammate's permissions, click on 'Configure' next to their name.
From there, you can select which role you want that teammate to have:
- Administrator: Administrators have full access to everything on the dashboard
- Teammate: Can access all Financial, Customer Data, and Partner management features
- Technical Teammate: Can access all teammate features and integration settings
- Program Manager: Can access customer data and manage partners, but cannot access financial data
- Read-Only: Can see data but are unable to modify it
- Custom: Set custom permissions for this teammate
The settings for each role are pre-set. Switch between each role to see what access it has. You can select the Custom role option to have the ability to turn on and off permissions.
Restricted Group Access allows you to specify a group(s) you want your teammate to have access to.
Group Representative would set that teammate to be the representative for one or more groups within your program. You can then select if you want that user to receive all commissions for their represented groups by selecting Managed Payouts. This would mean the payouts to partners would have to be distributed outside of PartnerStack.