Create a customer and attribute the sale to a partner through your company account
If a customer signs up and/ or makes a purchase without the partner's referral link, you can manually add the customer and attribute the sale to the partner directly from your company account.
Creating a Customer
- Log onto your PartnerStack account
- Click on the Referrals tab in the menu at the top
- Click 'Add Referral'
This will let you manually create a new customer and record a sale
- Enter the customer's full name and email
- Search for and select the partner you want to attribute the customer to
- Click 'Submit Referral'
This will successfully create a new customer for you and let the partner know that he/she has signed up.
Recording a Sale
Once the customer has been created, you can record a sale so the partner gets rewarded for the customer's purchase.
- In the Referrals tab, search for and select the customer you want to record a sale for.
- Click 'Record a Sale'
- Enter the dollar amount of the customer's purchase
- Click "✅" to complete the sale
After the sale is recorded, the partner's reward will be updated accordingly in his or her account dashboard.