Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a company looking to personalize the links provided to your partners.
Customize link domain
PartnerStack links are initially formatted as YourCompanyName.grsm.io, this guide explains how to customize the links to replace grsm.io with a personalized alternative.
1. Gain access to your DNS records
- Decided on your link domain and subdomain
- Your subdomain is the first part of the link. Many companies use the prefix "try" or "get", however you may choose anything. For example, try.stripe.com or get.stripe.com
- Your domain is simply the root domain of your website, for example, Stripe.com
2. Add DNS CNAME record
yourSubdomain.yourDomain.com CNAME grsm.io
get.stripe.com CNAME grsm.io
3. Contact PartnerStack Support
4. Test Link
$ dig customDomain.Domain.com