Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if you are managing a partner referral program on PartnerStack and want more insight into your program's performance.
The Deals tab within your analytics tab lets you view your partners' deals at a glance and allows you to filter for more granular information.
Note: Deals and deals reporting are only available on specific plans. If you're unsure of your plan, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email Support@PartnerStack.com.
Deals graphs & table
When you first navigate to your Deals dashboard, you will have two graphs that will give you a quick overview of your deals. these two graphs will show you:
$ value of deals by stage, by the expected close date
Count of deals submitted, by the date they were created in PartnerStack or in the case of API, created_at date
These charts can be drilled down into as well to get granular data.
You can toggle the deal stages included in this chart off and on by clicking on the deal stage name. If the name is greyed out, it is not visible in the chart.
Below the graphs, you will find a table of information. These columns include:
- Created At
- Account Name
- Contact Name
- Current Deal Stage
- Expected Close Date (yyyy-mm-dd)
- Expected Deal Value
- Partner Group
- Partner Manager
- Partner Name
- Partner Email
- Partner Key
- Filtering deals
You can click on a value in the Expected Deal Value column to drill down into that specific deal. In the drill-down view, you will see the created at date, close date, deal amount, and deal key.
Towards the top of the Deals page, you'll see options for filtering your Deals data that allow you to get granular and even apply multiple filters. To apply a filter to the Deals data, select which filter you wish to apply to your reporting and select the desired option from the dropdown menu.
These are the available filters:
- Timeframe: there are a variety of options for timeframe available which allow you to be very specific with the dates of the data that you want to see
- Deal Stage: allows you to select or exclude the different deal stages
- Group Name: allows you to select or exclude your existing groups from the data
- Partner Manager: allows you to select or exclude data based on the partner manager
- Partner Name: allows you to select a specific partner using their name
- Partner Email: allows you to select a specific partner using their email
- Is Marketplace (Y/N): allows you to include or exclude data specifically from partners no longer in your program
Once you've input your desired filters, you'll need to refresh the data by clicking the "Reload" circular arrow icon in the top right of the deals section.
Exporting deal reports
You have an option to download specific data on numbers, charts, and graphs along with an option to download all data within the Deals tab.
To download specific data within Deals, follow these steps:
- Apply your desired filters and click the "reload" arrow
- Select the three vertical dots in the top right of a specific chart or table
- Select download
- Select desired format (PDF, CSV, TXT, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG, xlsx)
To download all data within Deals, follow these steps:
- Change the "Timeframe" filter to "is anytime" and click the "reload" arrow
- Select the three vertical dots in the top right of the tab
- Select download
- Select desired format (PDF or CSV)