Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if you are managing a partner referral program on PartnerStack and want more insight into your program's performance.
The Leads tab within your analytics tab lets you view your partners' lead data at a glance and allows you to filter for more granular information.
Note: Leads and lead reporting are only available on specific plans. If you're unsure of your plan, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email Support@PartnerStack.com.
Leads graphs & chart
When you first navigate to your Leads dashboard, you will have two graphs that will give you a quick overview of your leads. These two graphs will show you:
Lead Count by stage and month
Count of leads submitted, by the date they were created in PartnerStack or in the case of API, created_at date
These charts can be drilled down into as well to get granular data.
You can toggle the lead stages included in this chart off and on by clicking on the lead stage name. If the name is greyed out, it is not visible in the chart.
Further down, you will see a chart breakdown of all submitted leads. This chart will include the following columns:
- Created At
- Account Name
- Current Lead Stage
- Partner Group
- Partner Manager
- Partner Name
- Partner Email
- Partner Key
Towards the top of the Leads page, you'll see options for filtering your Leads data that allow you to get granular and even apply multiple filters. To apply a filter to the Leads data, select which filter you wish to apply to your reporting and select the desired option from the dropdown menu.
These are the available filters:
- Timeframe: there are a variety of options for timeframe available which allow you to be very specific with the dates of the data that you want to see
- Lead Status: allows you to select or exclude data based on the lead stages
- Group Name: allows you to select or exclude your existing groups from the data
- Partner Manager: allows you to select or exclude data based on the partner manager
- Is Marketplace (Y/N): allows you to include or exclude data specifically from partners acquired through the PartnerStack network
Once you've input your desired filters, you'll need to refresh the data by clicking the "Reload" circular arrow icon in the top right of the leads section.
Exporting lead reports
You have an option to download specific data on numbers, charts, and graphs along with an option to download all data within the Leads tab.
To download specific data within the Leads tab, follow these steps:
- Apply your desired filters and click the "reload" arrow
- Select the three vertical dots in the top right of a specific chart or table
- Select download
- Select desired format (PDF, CSV, TXT, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG, xlsx)
To download all data within Leads, follow these steps:
- Change the "Timeframe" filter to "is anytime" and click the "reload" arrow
- Select the three vertical dots in the top right of the tab
- Select download
- Select desired format (PDF or CSV)