Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if you need help logging into your PartnerStack account or resetting your account password.
How to login
- Go to dash.partnerstack.com
- If your account is Google-authenticated, click "Sign in with Google" and log in with your Google credentials
- If you created your email with an email and password, enter your email address and click "Continue", enter your password then, click on "Sign in".
Don't know if your account is Google-authenticated?
If you attempt to sign in by entering your email and you see the error message, "This email is linked to a Google account. Please click "Sign in with Google" your account is Google-authenticated.
On dash.partnerstack.com, you will need to click 'Sign in with Google'.
If your account is Google-authenticated, you will need to ensure you have 3rd party cookies enabled in your browser to log in.
If you see the error message "We could not log you in using Google. Please try again or sign up with a different email.", please check that your browser has 3rd party cookies enabled.
By default, some browsers disable 3rd party cookies, which are needed when attempting to log in with Google.
Here's an example of how you can enable third-party cookies in Chrome.
- In your browser, look for the little eye icon on the far right of the URL bar:
- Click on the eye icon, and then click "Site not working?"
- Click "Allow cookies"
- Reattempt your login
How to reset your password
Please note the following when resetting your password:
- The password reset email can take up to 5 minutes for delivery.
- A password reset link can only be used once.
- Once clicked, the link will expire, and you'll need to start over to receive a new password reset link.
- Only the most recent reset link sent will work.
- If you click Send Reset Email more than once, you'll need to wait until password reset emails have been sent, and use the link in the most recent email. It's best to wait at least 10-15 minutes in this case if you're unsure about the number of times you've sent the email.
If your account is locked
If you have attempted multiple times to enter your password without success, your account will be locked. An email will be sent to you to reset your password, otherwise, your account will automatically unlock after 24 hours.
Creating a password for Google-authenticated accounts
If your account is Google-authenticated (you sign in by clicking "Sign in with Google") you will need to first remove the Google authentication before you can create a password.
To remove Google authentication:
- Log into your PartnerStack account
- Click on your initial in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard
- Under the "My Account" section select "Settings" from the drop-down list that appears
- Under the "Email" field click "Remove Google authentication"
Create and confirm a password by entering it twice
- Select the "Remove Google authentication from my account" check box
- This action cannot be undone
- Click "Save changes"
- You will be automatically logged out of your account. You can now log in using your email and newly created password
I have multiple accounts, can I merge them?
It is not possible to merge accounts as this would break the link tracking that is tied to each account.
The best course of action when dealing with multiple accounts is to pick one account to use moving forward and either close the second account, or if the second account has activity, keep it open so you can continue to access your old stats.
If you would like a summary of your accounts to determine which is the best one to use going forward, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will be happy to assist.