Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a new company hosting your partner program on PartnerStack.
Why does PartnerStack charge a fee on partner payouts?
PartnerStack charges a percentage (known as a take fee) on your partner reward invoice total so that we can scale our support for your program as it grows, and share a mutually aligned incentive in getting new partners into their program via our Marketplace. If you're curious about what your take fee is, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My partner can't log into their PartnerStack account
What do I do?
Provide the partner with our How to login and how to reset my password support guide and encourage them to reset their password. If the partner has further difficulty or questions, have them reach out to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.
Key things to note:
- Partners that have Google-authenticated accounts must enable 3rd party cookies in their browser before clicking "Sign in with Google"
- If a partner uses Google sign in but would like to switch to email and a password please have them reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a partner has attempted to log in more than 6 times in a row, their account will automatically lock as a security precaution
- Have them contact us at email@example.com to unlock their account
My partner has questions about using their Dashboard
How do I see what that looks like, so I can help them navigate?
How do Partner payouts work?
Your partners earn rewards between the first and last day of the month. They are eligible to cash out those rewards the following month, on the 13th. Your partner reward invoice must be paid by the 8th of each month to ensure your partners are paid on the 13th. Any delays should be communicated to your partners through the Messaging suite. Example schedule:
May 1 to May 31 - Rewards are calculated
June 1 - A reward invoice is generated for you to review
June 1 to June 7 - Companies have 7 days to review and flag rewards on the invoice
June 8 - The invoice is charged to the card on file
June 13 - Rewards are released to partners after a 5-day hold. An email is sent to your partners (after the 5-day hold) indicating that they have rewards available to cash out.
How can I update my credit card details?
- Log into your Company Dashboard
- Go into Settings > Billing > Payment Methods
- Be sure to delete any unused credit cards on file
- Click on +Add Payment Method
- Input details & Save
When to contact support versus your customer success manager?
Our support team is there to help you for troubleshooting situations that may arise, or when you notice things aren’t working as expected. Your CSM can help you talk business strategy and ensure you’re leveraging all of the features that can lead to your programs’ success.
Below are some more frequently asked questions by companies using PartnerStack:
- Can I merge my existing program into PartnerStack?
- How does the tracking work? Is it reliable?
- What are resources?
- How is fraudulent activity monitored?
- What is my company profile, and how can I edit it?
- How do I style my emails?
- A partners' referrals are not tracking?
Don't see your question listed here?
Send us a message!