The most frequent questions from companies on PartnerStack
Why does PartnerStack charge a fee on partner payouts?
PartnerStack charges a percentage (known as a take fee) on your partner reward invoice total so that we can scale our support for your program as it grows, and share a mutually aligned incentive in getting new partners into their program via our Marketplace.
If you're curious about what your take fee is, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com.
My Partner can't log into their PartnerStack account! What do I do?
- Have them reset their password
- If your partner has tried resetting their password multiple times, have them:
1) Use Google Chrome Incognito browser and reset their password using the above link
2) While still using Incognito browser, have them log into their email account and click the email requesting the password reset; they should then reset their password from there
- If they have attempted a Login more than 6 times in a row, their account will automatically lock as a security precaution. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock their account
Below are some more frequently asked questions by companies using PartnerStack:
Don't see your question listed here?
Send us a message!