Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a partner on PartnerStack looking to find resources your program has uploaded for you.
What are resources?
How resources help
- Promote companies using marketing materials such as banners, case studies, and product briefs
- Learn more about a company and their product through resources they've uploaded
- Filter specific company resources using the search tool
Pro-tip: Marketing materials can add credibility to your message. Include product banners, images, case studies, and FAQs in your emails, posts, and blogs to help others learn more about the company you're recommending.
Finding your resources
Here are the following steps on how to locate your resources.
- Log in to your account
- Use the "My Programs" option in the top-right to select the company you want to view resources for
- Navigate to "Resources" in the menu on the far left
You may experience an issue downloading resources if your internet browser has a pop-up blocker enabled. Be sure to either briefly disable the pop-up blocker to allow for a successful resource download, or set permissions within the pop-up blocker to allow downloads from your PartnerStack dashboard.
For additional resources take a look at our support guide Contacting your company.