Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a partner on PartnerStack looking to withdraw your rewards.
All you need to know about the rewards you've earned and how to cash out.
Rewards are held in your account as "Pending" until the company you are partnered with has reviewed them.
Rewards are typically paid out on the 13th of each month. Keep in mind that there can be unpredicted delays in payouts that could result in your rewards coming after the 13th.
Once your rewards have been Approved and paid for by companies, your funds will be available for cash out on the Rewards & Withdrawals page.
You must have at least $5 USD in rewards in order to cash out. If the amount is under $5 USD after fees, your status will appear as "Pending" until you earn more rewards.
- From the 1st to the final day of a month, you earn and accrue rewards
- These are marked as "Pending approval" on your Rewards & Withdrawals page
- On the final day of the month, we send a list of all pending rewards to the companies you are partnering with
- The companies then have some time to review the rewards list and approve/decline as needed
- Payouts are available for cash out on your Rewards & Withdrawals page around the 13th of the following month
March 1 to March 30 - Rewards are calculated and sent to companies for review (your rewards will appear under Pending Rewards)
April 1 to 7 - Company has a chance to review rewards and make any changes
April 13 - Funds are available to withdraw from your Rewards & Withdrawals page
As the companies you are partnered with go through the reviewing process, your reward may be marked as any of the following statuses:
- Pending - the company you are working with needs to review the reward
- Approved - the company you are working with has reviewed and approved the reward
- Declined - the company you are working with has reviewed and declined the reward
- On Hold - the company you are working with has asked for more time to review the reward
I still haven't received my rewards yet... what gives?
Rewards are only available once reviewed and paid for by companies. If you do not receive your reward even after the 13th, this could mean:
- The company is still reviewing your rewards
- The rewards have not been paid for yet
- Your rewards have been reviewed and paid for but are below the $25 payout minimum
If there is a delay happening with specific companies payouts, they may alert you by email. If not, reach out to the company via the Messages tab for an update on the payouts. You will be informed when that payout is scheduled to pay out if it is delayed.
Who approves and declines rewards?
The company that runs the program is 100% responsible for approving or declining rewards. There are a few reasons why they may decline a reward (and these reasons may be unique to each company), and it is best to touch base with them directly if you see a decline on your reward.
PartnerStack powers the automation of rewards being paid to the partners in a program and has no say or sway in the approval process.
If the company you are partnered with is an e-commerce store, please note that your reward will not show up in your account until the company has marked your referrals order as fulfilled on their end. Once they have marked the order as fulfilled (typically, your customer will receive a shipping email) you will then see the activity populate on your partner dashboard, and the rewards would then be generated.
How do I cash out my rewards?
Once your rewards are available for cash out, you will receive an email notification from PartnerStack to let you know about this.
You can cash out any rewards that are available following these steps:
Important: Rewards are paid out via PayPal or Stripe. Before cashing out, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address or Stripe account details linked in your Rewards & Withdrawals.
For information on how to connect or switch a payment provider in your account, please see Adding a Payment Provider?