Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a partner on PartnerStack looking to navigate your Rewards & Withdrawals tab and withdraw your rewards.
View, filter & export rewards
In the top half of your Rewards & Withdrawals tab, you will see your "Available funds" and "Projected earnings" cards.
Your "Available funds" card displays the rewards that are currently available to withdraw and gives you the option to connect a payout provider. If you have not yet linked a payment provider, please see our Adding a payment provider support guide.
To view the rewards that make up your available funds, click "View rewards" at the bottom of the card. This will automatically update the "Reward status" filter in the chart below to "Available to withdraw".
Your "Projected earnings" card allows you to filter your upcoming rewards by timeframe. Once you have selected a timeframe click "View breakdown" to open a drawer view with more information on your upcoming rewards.
Rewards are held in your account as "Pending approval" until the company you are partnered with has reviewed them.
Rewards are typically paid out on the 13th of each month, however, some companies may have customer payout schedules. You can reach out to the company you partner with directly using your "Messages" tab if you have questions about their payment schedule.
Keep in mind that there can be unpredicted delays in payouts that could result in your rewards coming after the 13th.
Once your rewards have been Approved and paid for by companies, your funds will be available for cash out on the Rewards & Withdrawals page.
You must have at least $5 USD in rewards in order to cash out. If the amount is under $5 USD after fees, your status will appear as "Pending approval" until you earn more rewards.
- From the 1st to the final day of a month, you earn and accrue rewards
- These are marked as "Pending approval" on your Rewards & Withdrawals page
- On the final day of the month, we send a list of all pending rewards to the companies you are partnering with
- The companies then have some time to review the rewards list and approve/decline as needed
- Payouts are available for cash out on your Rewards & Withdrawals page around the 13th of the following month
March 1 to March 30 - Rewards are calculated and sent to companies for review (your rewards will appear under Pending Rewards)
April 1 to 7 - Company has a chance to review rewards and make any changes
April 13 - Funds are available to withdraw from your Rewards & Withdrawals page
As the companies you are partnered with go through the reviewing process, your reward may be marked as any of the following statuses:
- Pending Approval - The reward has not yet been approved by the program. Rewards are typically approved within a month after the reward creation date, but this will vary between programs.
- On hold - The reward has been placed on hold by the program for further validation. Contact the program for the estimated availability date and the reason for being on hold.
- Declined - Reward has been declined by the program. Contact the program to understand why, if no reason has been provided.
- Approved & pending payment - The reward has been approved by the program but not yet paid for. Most programs pay partner rewards within a month after the reward creation date, but this will vary between programs.
- Funds Available - The reward has been paid by the program and it is available for you to withdraw.
- Withdrawn - The reward has been withdrawn via your selected payment provider. Congrats!
I still haven't received my rewards yet... what gives?
Rewards are only available once reviewed and paid for by companies. If you do not receive your reward even after the 13th, this could mean:
- The company is still reviewing your rewards
- The rewards have not been paid for yet
- Your rewards have been reviewed and paid for but are below the $5 payout minimum
If there is a delay happening with a specific company's payout, they may alert you by email. If not, reach out to the company via the Messages tab for an update on the payouts. You will be informed when that payout is scheduled to pay out if it is delayed.
Who approves and declines rewards?
The company that runs the program is 100% responsible for approving or declining rewards. There are a few reasons why they may decline a reward (and these reasons may be unique to each company), and it is best to touch base with them directly if you see a decline on your reward.
PartnerStack powers the automation of rewards being paid to the partners in a program and has no say or sway in the approval process.
If the company you are partnered with is an e-commerce store, please note that your reward will not show up in your account until the company has marked your referrals order as fulfilled on their end. Once they have marked the order as fulfilled (typically, your customer will receive a shipping email) you will then see the activity populate on your partner dashboard, and the rewards would then be generated.
How do I cash out my rewards?
Once your rewards are available for cash out, you will receive an email notification from PartnerStack to let you know about this.
You can cash out any rewards that are available following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select Rewards & Withdrawals in the top menu bar
- Confirm that your connected payout provider (Stripe or PayPal) is accurate
- Click Withdraw
Important: Rewards are paid out via PayPal or Stripe. Before cashing out, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address or Stripe account details linked in your Rewards & Withdrawals.
For information on how to connect or switch a payment provider in your account, please see Adding a Payment Provider?
How do I see past withdrawals?
If you would like to see a history of your withdrawals or download a CSV export, you can do so by going to the Withdrawals section of the Rewards & Withdrawals tab.
On this page, you can see the following stats:
- Withdrawal date: The date the withdrawal was initiated
- Payment method: Which payment provider the payment was sent to
- Payment status: The status of your payment
- Amount: The sum of your rewards
- Export Rewards: A download link for a detailed CSV export of the rewards from this withdrawal