You can use Reporting to get an in-depth look at how your partnerships are performing and where your rewards are coming from.
Reporting gives you the ability to view and download comprehensive data on rewards earned, where the rewards are coming from, and a lot more. This can help you learn what is working well and what isn't so that you can improve your performance.
To find Reporting, log into your PartnerStack account and navigate to All programs > Reporting.
The dashboard overview gives you a quick look at some important program statistics:
- Signups - a count of unpaid customers in the selected timeframe
- Paid Customers - a count of paid customers in the selected timeframe
- Transaction Total - a sum of all transactions (revenue) made by your customers in the selected timeframe
- Reward Total - a sum of all rewards earned in the selected timeframe
The graph shows the above data points in chart form, by the selected timescale, timeframe, and program. If no filter is applied, it shows by default the timescale of monthly and the timeframe of the last 6 months for all programs you are joined with.
The table shows the following data:
- Created at date, according to selected timescale and timeframe. Currently, the date shows the first of the month, but it is in reference to all data from that month.
- Leads submitted
- Deals submitted
- Unpaid signups
- Unique paid signups (aka unique customers)
- Reward (count of rewards)
- Reward total (sum of rewards)
Data in the Dashboard overview updates every 15 minutes.
Filtering the Dashboard overview
The Dashboard overview can be filtered by the following options:
- Time scale- by default, the time scale is monthly. It can be further filtered by date, week, month, quarter, and year.
- Time frame - by default, the frame is in the past six months, but it can be filtered down to a custom time frame
- Program name - you can select one or multiple companies that you are working with, or select none and see data across all programs.
To apply a filter:
- Select the Filter option in the top left of the overview
- Select your desired filter from the drop-down menu that appears
- Select the blue circular arrow to run the data selected and see your report
- Give it a few seconds to load, and then you're good!
The Rewards overview gives insight into where your rewards are coming from. It can be found by clicking into Rewards on the Reporting page.
The bar chart shows the amounts between different payment statuses. It can be toggled by clicking on the labels underneath, similar to the Overview graph.
The table shows all individual line items for each reward earned. To view additional columns, scroll to the right.
At this time, columns cannot be hidden or removed from within the table. If you wish to hide columns, we suggest you download the data and remove the undesired columns in your desired data analysis tool.
Data in the Rewards overview updates every 4 hours.
The following data is including in the Rewards overview table:
- Reward created - date
- Description - the offer description set up by the company
- Payment status
- Reward status - click here to learn more about reward statuses
- Payment date (when the reward became available. Estimated if in the future)
- Withdrawal date
- Customer name
- Product Key - this will only have data if the company you are working with uses product keys on their transactions
- Sub IDs - to learn more about subIDs click here
- Action - this column will only populate if the company you are working with uses Actions to trigger rewards
Filtering the Rewards overview
The Rewards overview can be filtered by the following data points:
- Reward date - time range
- Customer name - the name must be typed, a dropdown is not available at this time
- Link Name - this refers to the customization that a partner applies. IE, partnerstack.grsm.io/geoff would have a Link Name of
- Sub ID - this would only show if you add sub IDs to your links
- Description - reward description
- Product Key - for the transaction that earned the reward
- Reward Status - pending, approved, declined, hold
- Payment Status - pending approval, funds available, withdrawn, declined
To apply a filter:
- Select the Filter option in the top left of the Rewards overview
- Select your desired filter
- Hit Run
Exporting your data
If you wish to export your data so that you can create your own reports or charts, you can do so!
To export your data, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your PartnerStack account
2. Click on Reporting in the menu on the left-hand side
3. Select the table for the data you want to export (Overview or Rewards)
4. Click on the three little dots to the far left, near the top
5. Select "Download", and then select your desired format.
Want to learn more? Check out related articles:
How do I get paid?