Welcome to your PartnerStack partner portal!
Who is this article for?
This article will be useful to you if are a partner on PartnerStack looking for general information including account setup and how to contact the companies you work with.
Please note, that you will have a limited view of your dashboard until your first program application is approved. For more information please see the Why is my application pending support guide.
Set up your account
Complete your profile
The first thing you'll want to do is fill out any missing information within your Network profile.
Click on your initial in the top right-hand corner and select "Network Profile" from the drop-down. Here you can fill out your profile, and apply to the PartnerStack Network.
Once you have filled out your Network application you will also be able to apply to programs in the PartnerStack Marketplace.
Add your payment information
After you've filled out your profile, you'll want to add your payment information to make sure you can get paid.
At this time, we have Stripe and PayPal available as payout providers to accept your payouts.
You can add your payment provider within Rewards & withdrawals, following these steps:
- Log into your account
- Click on Rewards & Withdrawals in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select Add a payment provider, and choose your selected provider
- Follow any prompts to complete adding it in
To learn more, see our support article Adding a Payment Provider.
Learn more about your programs
As soon as you sign in, you'll land on the Home page.
Here you can view a breakdown of the programs you are partnered with, your all-time stats, and your referral activity at a glance.
By clicking into your Reporting tab in your top menu you can review filterable data and gain insight into your performance across all programs. Your Reporting tab will display data from all of your programs.
See our Learning more about your performance and rewards support guide for a detailed overview of this tab.
- The Overview tab gives you a quick look at some important statistics:
- Signups - a count of unpaid customers in the selected timeframe
- Paid Customers - a count of paid customers in the selected timeframe
- Transaction Total - a sum of all transactions (revenue) made by your customers in the selected timeframe
- Reward Total - a sum of all rewards earned in the selected timeframe
- The Rewards tab gives insight into where your rewards are coming from.
Viewing your partnership with a program
To learn more about a specific program you are joined with, you can toggle between them using Your programs in the top right of the portal, or by clicking on the listed name on your home page. Clicking on a specific program will bring you to the program's Summary tab.
On your program Summary tab, you can view:
- Announcements from your program (if applicable)
- Program performance stats
- Your default referral link (if enabled by the program you partner with)
- Available reward Offers
- Program Activity
- Any challenges that may be active
Program performance stats:
The program summary stats at the top of your summary page give you a quick glance at your partnership. These stats are updated every hour and can be filtered by timeframe.
- Clicks - The number of times your affiliate link has been clicked
- Signups - The number of customers who have signed up for a product through your link
- Sales - The number of transactions made through your link
- Revenue - The transaction total for customer purchases made through your link
- Pending rewards - The amount of rewards you have earned (pending approval, or approved & pending payment from the company you partner with)
- Paid rewards - The amount of rewards that have been approved and paid by the company you partner with
- Conversion rate - The percentage of clicks on your link(s) that have resulted in a sale
- Earnings per click - Total rewards earned, divided by the total number of clicks on your link(s)
Earnings per click is not an offer from the company you partner with, but rather a number that helps you understand how your links are performing.
Program specific tabs
From your program summary page, you can explore additional tabs in your left-hand menu to dive deeper into your partnership. All programs are unique, so you may have options such as Training, Co-marketing, Leads, Deals etc.
If you cannot see a tab: Links, Leads, Deals, Training, Co-Marketing, the company may not be using that program feature, or may not have it enabled for you. For more information, you can reach out to the company you partner with using your Messages tab.
Many programs will provide you with Resources. Resources are sales and/or marketing materials provided by the program you've partnered with. If the company uploaded resources to their program, you can access it by clicking into the Resources tab.
To learn more about resources, check out What are resources?
Join more programs
Want to keep growing and expanding your portfolio? You can join more programs easily within your partner portal.
Head to the Marketplace tab in your top menu bar, and you can browse some of the programs currently active in our marketplace and find your next perfect fit.
Within Links, you can click 'Copy' to share your link or save it somewhere on your computer and/or phone.
Custom referral links
If the program you have joined allows it, you can create a custom referral link within Links.
If your program does not allow it, you will see this message:
Do you have questions and need someone to talk to?
If your questions are about how a program operates, such as what the commission is, why you can't create links, or where to get pricing, reach out to the program directly through Messages.
Do you have questions about PartnerStack in general, or are you having issues with any aspect of the platform? Reach out to our support team at Support@PartnerStack.com, or use the "Technical Support" option in the top-right menu.